Jousi Forum Index Jousi
HTML-kopio vanhasta keskustelualueesta (tältä sivulta puuttuvat liitetiedostot!)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archery shops in Haaparanta or Tornio?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juha

PostPosted: 31.01.2011 12:39    Post subject: Archery shops in Haaparanta or Tornio? Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Wife wants to visit Ikea / Haaparanta....So, it there any archery shops in Haaparanta or Tornio? I need to find some good reasons for me to do the trip Smile
If he shoots for a golden price he becomes mad and blind.

-- Old Chinese Poem --
Santtu Risku

PostPosted: 31.01.2011 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I know of. I visit there quite often, and I have never seen one. Maybe Erätukku at Haparanda has some bows. At least the Erätukku at rovaniemi has hunting bows, both "traditional" and with those weird wheels on them.
I highly recommend taking some pills that will calm you down, if your wife want's to go to Ikea at Haparanda, it will be one hellishly long shopping trip Laughing That place is HUGE!
If you like fishing, I recommend Kungfiskaren or Kungfiske of something like that at Haparanda. A nice store, with a good selection.
The basic rule: Haparanda for shopping, Tornio for having fun. Tornio has loads of nice little pubs. One I might rewcommend is Vanha Berliini.
make your wife drive home.
Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jousi Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: