Jousi Forum Index Jousi
HTML-kopio vanhasta keskustelualueesta (tältä sivulta puuttuvat liitetiedostot!)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pieni metsästyskertomus - Atlatl aseena

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PekuVee

PostPosted: 20.03.2006 14:17    Post subject: Pieni metsästyskertomus - Atlatl aseena Reply with quote

Tässä pieni metsästystarina niille, jotka hallitsevat englannin kielen. Bob Berg on käynyt metsällä atlatlinsa kanssa, meininki on aika hurjaa eikä saaliskaan ole hassumpi!:
Quote:
A large wild boar exploded out of the brush and crossed the road before I could get my dart into position to shoot; two smaller boars came out seconds later then three more. I cast only to slide the dart over the back of the second boar. The wary animal was able to duck under the dart even though it went through the spot where the animal?s vitals had been only a fraction of a second before. Leggs cast a dart that plunged through a 70 pound hog still in the brush. The hog went through the brush and pulled the dart out, against the bushes. The dart had pierced the animal a little high- a fatal shot but not one that would be immediately effective. Though severely wounded, the hog crashed its way out into the open. This time I made the shot which transfixed the hog?s vitals. It ran with the second dart in it to the other side of the road and into some high grass and briars. I could hear the dart snap as it hit a tree. It was all over in a few seconds. The pig had been transformed form living creature to meat in a scenario that has been repeated millions of times through the ages by mankind who inhabited this area near the Alapaha River in South Georgia.
Shocked
Simo Hankaniemi

PostPosted: 20.03.2006 20:27    Post subject: sika Reply with quote

Joo, kyseinen ukko on metsästänyt vivulla 14 vuotta. Hänellä on ihan mielenkiintoinen kuvasarja saavutuksistaan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jousi Forum Index -> Vipukeihäät All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: